Down(loading) the Slippery SlopeMay 5, 2011 at 7:01 AM | Posted in iPad, Music, Technology | 4 Comments
It began with getting an iPad2 without any idea of what I would use it for. And so it continues:
- I discover that the iPad has a very good in-built speaker (far better than my prosaic Dull).
- I download a free song from a Starbucks card.
- I download another.
- I just check to see what other music is available.
- I see the complete Beethoven Symphonies for $5.99. I do a double-take.
- The London Symphony Orchestra, hmm.
- Instant justification: I’m on the road so often.
- Touch. Bought. Download.
Another tributary of money-out has begun its long run.